Friday, September 19, 2008

Last night I slept with Lele

Last night I shared the same bedroom with Lele, he in the cot and me on the bed beside it. Was such a bad sleep for both of us! Usually he'll sleep throughout the night, but this morning he woke at 5 am asking for milk.
I gave it to him while thinking that I shouldn't be giving him milk so promptly BUT I was would do ANYTHING to go back to sleep at that moment of interruption...

So I gave the milk and we went back to sleep... peace till 7am... instead of the usual 8am...

Even though I managed to steal a little sleep till he got impatient at 8am, it was next to impossible to get sound sleep with him patting my face/arms, poking his finger into my nostril and/or talking/humming!

ARGHHHH...

How I wish I can return to the good ol' days when he would sleep by himself in the cot!!!

But the cot has become too dangerous for him since we caught him trying to mount the sides. In a day or 2 we will shift him to sleeping on the mattress. For now I will have to sleep with him. Even during naps I dun dare close the door fully less he try funny things...

I've mentioned before but HOW I WISH I CAN RETURN TO THE GOOD OL' DAYS WHEN HE WOULD SLEEP BY HIMSELF IN THE COT...

Even if he sleeps on the mattress, it's not possible to leave him alone to sleep cos the room is simply too dangerous. not even window grilles.

SIGH.

No comments: