Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A big step forward...

I tendered my resignation letter on Mon. This is indeed a big step forward for me as I have been thinking about resigning to become a stay-at-home mum ever since I returned to work when Lele was 3 months old!

The reason why I waited so long to make the move is because I do not yet have my own flat. The flat we are currently residing is my husband's family's. I had wanted to wait till I get my own flat before resigning.

I believe that the 1st 3 years of a child's life is when the building blocks are laid, hence I want to garner my child with as much love, attention and guidance as I possibly can during these 3 years.

Alas, after trying to secure a flat for more than a year, we are still unsuccessful!

After discussion with hubby, I have decided to go ahead to resign.


No comments: