Monday, August 6, 2007

Dilema

This morning I woke up to express milk and for the first time I did not bring the breast pump with me to work.
This allowed me a leisurely lunch out with my colleagues. They were surprised that I gave up so soon and felt that it's a waste... ...

I myself felt guilty that I am out enjoying myself instead of expressing milk which is good for my baby.......................................After all, it's only 3 times a day. How hard can that be? Nights and morning might be busy, but the chance to express milk for my Lele precious only comes this once and never again.
So what if it is a little tiring and more than a little troublesome? It's for the good of my Lele precious.

SO, I've decided to give it another shot.

For at least till Lele is 4 months old.

No comments: