Friday, July 27, 2007

The day Lele was born...

I gave birth to Lele on 22 April after a short 2 and a 1/2 hours of labour. Lele's actual name is Tian Le. We named him so because we wanted him to be a symbol of joy, adding joy to everyboy's lives, anywhere he goes.


I was very lucky to be able to "enjoy" such short labour for my first baby! I'm really really lucky. However, the pains of labour was nothing compared with pains from episectomy stiches. I was in such pain for the next few days that I could hardly turn around even in bed. Going to the washroom took at least 10 mins and painkillers prescribed did not seem to alleviate the pain I felt. It was so painful I could hardly sleep.


However, when I held my baby in my arms and and look at him suckle peacefully, I felt that all the pain was worth it.
No number of words could describe the immense joy and love I felt towards this little darling...............

No comments: