Tuesday, September 4, 2007

LLL (Laugh Lele Laugh)

Today Lele reached another milestone: laughter, but too bad mama was not around to witness it. It happened like this...
Papa was at home with Lele when he poopoo, so papa went on to change his diaper. Papa's tolerance of stench is low, so he couldn't help but exclaim to Lele, "ee... chou chou!" and was hit by surprise when Lele started cackling loudly!!!
So papa repeated again and again. Each time Lele would be so tickled, seemingly by the word "chouchou" , that he laughed out loud!

I was quite when I papa told me via sms. His excitement was all over the place and I thought, "So unfair that papa, who spends so little time with Lele, gets to see his milestone." Of course, I didn't mean it that way... ... ...It's just that there are many frustrations in my life right now... no home of my home, a job that I don't like, yearning to be with my boy day and night, yet no option of becoming a SAHM as long as a place of my own is beyond reach...

There's nothing more I want right now than to stay in a place of my own with my husband and Lele..............................................................................................................................................................

No comments: